Well our Article 5 was picked up Monday and delivered to the CCAA in Beijing...that means we're down to our final "A".....TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!! The agency is "expecting" (use that term loosely) our TA sometime around the 2nd week of November. Then prayerfully there will be enough CA"s left that we can go the first two weeks of December!! THAT IS A MONTH AWAY!!!
My first choice would be to leave the day after Thanksgiving...we'll see!!
It's getting sooooooo close, Asher! Mama and Dada are coming and I can't wait to feel you in my arms, even if you are kicking and screaming like your sister did :)