Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WOW it's been a month..........

And we've been busy.
Very busy.
But a GOOD busy.
A "spending lots of time together and making memories" kinda busy.

A few months ago, a friend of mine quit her full time job to be a mama and grow her photography business. This was a HUGE step for her and her family, but one they knew God was calling them too. And a few weeks ago, as I was sitting around looking at some pictures of one of our "adventures," the Lord just whispered to my heart, "this was a gift for you,too."  Obedience to anything the Lord calls us to always has layers...us saying "yes" is not all about US. As God is working all things together, it's alike a chain reaction and for one thing to work, another has to take place as well. I won't even pretend to understand it, I just know that in some small way, when she said YES to the Lord, it was kinda like He leaned over and whispered to me, "you're welcome :)"
And we have had some FUN! We have traveled, painted, picked allllll kinds of fruit, played in water buckets, gone swimming, visited Granny and a host of other "adventures." The Lord has allowed me to "come along side" her and live life....and pray and praise and play all the while. And when a friendship is grounded in Christ, there is nothing sweeter!
So, here's just a taste of what we've been up too!! Enjoy...I know I am having a BLAST :)

*MOST of these were taken by Kim, btw...wanna give her credit, not my pics!

1 comment: