Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I800 Approval on it's way!!!

Just got an email from our officer and it's going out today!! YIPEE!!! Another step down, one step closer! Just a tip...include your child's unbelievably cute photo when applying for approvals, IT HELPS!! LOL! She sent me the following email:


Emily, your son is toooo cute for words! Thanks for the picture, it will go on my wall here! Your file looks great and I have given provisional approval. It will go out today!

We're coming Asher!! Closer and closer!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!!

    (Haven't commented in a long time, but if you don't remember me, Emily, I "met" you back when you were paper chasing for Ashley. I sent you an email about how your journey inspired me and you sent me back the sweetest email.

    ~Kelly

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this is great! You watch...you'll get your TA just in time for your trip in November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily--
    This is great news. We rec'd our approval last Friday (9/17). Hoping and praying to travel together and for mid-Nov.
    Tina Lutz(MD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahooo .. wonderful! You are getting closer!

    ReplyDelete